One of the greatest ways to get involved with the APCO Canada is to volunteer your time at the 2018 Conference & Tradeshow.
An event of this size requires a group of motivated and enthusiastic individuals to assist with a variety of on-site roles. If you are interested in sharing your time and talents, and would also like to learn more about the public safety communications industry, we would be happy to have you join our team to support this event.
There are many benefits to volunteering at the APCO Canada Conference & Tradeshow. As a volunteer, you will donate one day of volunteer service, and in exchange will receive:
- Free attendance at conference sessions and keynotes for the days you are not volunteering (alternate day)
- Meals at the conference while working as a volunteer
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Great networking opportunities
- Session Hosts: Support the delivery of conference breakout sessions by introducing, thanking and hosting session speakers
- Room Monitors: Work on-site with session hosts to support the delivery of a presentation by providing logistical support
- Registration & Information Booth Attendants: Work with the Registration Manager to coordinate registration desk activities
- Miscellaneous Usher & Floaters: Assist with various event duties as required
Click here to apply to be a volunteer at this year’s APCO Canada Conference & Tradeshow in Montreal, Quebec