Training Tools & Techniques
On The Frontline
Leadership & Management
Technology & Trends
Application Form and Testing Center Request
- You will need to complete the ENP Eligibility Application and a Testing Center Application. On the Testing Center Application you need to specify that you want to sit for the Canadian edition of the exam.
- Send Eligibility Application and Testing Center Application, along with payment, to NENA Headquarters.
- You should study the ENP Reference Manual, and consider taking the ENP Practice Test. Keep in mind that the ENP Reference Manual is not intended to contain all information needed for the examination, but is a useful reference.
- Joining a ENP Study Group has proven to increase understanding and most likely lead to a higher score on the examination. Go to the Study Group listing on the ENP page at nena.org. Both scheduled and archived Study Group sessions are available.
- You will have 3 hours to complete the examination. If you need accommodations of any kind, please complete the Request for Special Testing Center portion of the Testing Center Application. Most requests can be easily accommodated.
- Examination results are available at time of testing. All candidates receive written confirmation of text results within several weeks of the close of examination windows. Those who pass the examination will also receive a congratulatory letter from the NENA Institute Board and several ENP-related products.
For more information, please visit nena.org.