Making the Case
Why Should You Join Us?
We recognize that employers and organizations have limited training and professional development budgets and have prepared a package to support funding requests to attend the event. Please use this toolkit in conjunction with the following “Make the Case” letter template to present to your employer or organization as part of your funding request.
Whether you are a Public Safety Communications Officer, a technologist, a supervisor, trainer or manager, you recognize the value in professional development and an ongoing commitment to education. While the emphasis of the annual APCO Canada conference has always remained focused on professional development, the format of the event has grown throughout the years to now include a full tradeshow, Annual Awards Gala, Annual General Meeting, a sophisticated sponsorship program, and three full days of industry-leading educational and networking opportunities.
Throughout the three days of the conference, delegates will have access to:
- Over 20 hours of educational sessions that to participate in, selecting from over 25 professionally-facilitated sessions;
- Direct interaction and engagement with program and session facilitators who are considered leaders in the Canadian and international Public Safety Communications industry;
- Customized programming that is specific to various career streams in the industry, including Public Safety Communication Officers, Supervisors, Technologists, and Management;
- Interaction with the latest technologies and trends in the industry; and
- Networking with an estimated 350 peers and over 55 exhibitors with whom to share best practices, ideas and shared learning.
Upon your return from this world-class conference, colleagues and team members within your organization will also be able to directly benefit. You will take away knowledge and leading information to support recommendations, shared learnings and any applicable action items. All delegates will also have access to post-conference speaker presentation slide decks to share with their team as well.
If our conference planning team can be of any support as you prepare your registration funding request or inquiry, please contact us at email@example.com